“Jews building homes and moving into neighborhoods does not prevent peace just as Arabs moving into neighborhoods in other parts of Israel does not prevent peace – the Palestinian Authority (PA) protecting terrorist groups while refusing to ban or disarm them, while inculcating incitement to hatred and murder into Palestinian society through the PA-controlled media, mosques, schools and youth camps does make peace impossible. Changing the Palestinian culture is a prerequisite or peace. Stopping Jews build communities is not.”
1. Last time I checked (and I check every day), Arabs aren’t allowed to move – or build – anywhere. But, you know, we’re the chosen people so we can do whatever we want, wherever we want, whenever we want.
2. I think you’re a bit mixed up about who’s inciting hatred and murder against whom.
3. Just to be nit-picky, not all Palestinians or Arabs are Muslim. For your FYI.
4. I don’t think you know anything about Palestinian culture.
5. I can’t believe you guys hijacked Orwell:
George Orwell once said that ‘In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.’ By stating the truth that the Arab war on Israel – for that’s what it is, not an Arab/Israeli conflict – Senator Schumer immediately cuts the ground from under the false rationales that have been used for blaming Israel, or Jewish communities in the territories, for the conflict and for pressuring Israel further while ignoring Palestinian terrorism, extremism and incitement to hatred and murder.
6. screaming and tearing my hair out.